The CLOC Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer SK-T008 will sound an alarm for the upper and lower temperature limit to help identify abnormalities or fevers.
- Non-Contact Temperature Taking
- Get Readings in Only 1 Second
- Recalls Last 32 Temperature Readings
- Built-In Backlit Display
Keep tabs on any potential fever with this Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer from CLOC. This thermometer is designed to be non-invasive. Simply hold it between two and six inches from a person’s forehead and pull the trigger. Using infrared technology, a temperature reading will appear on the built-in backlit display in just one second.
It’s a useful solution for taking the temperature of fussy babies and small children, but will work for the whole family. A 32-memory recall feature lets you monitor someone’s temperature over time.
- No-contact and hygienic temperature measurement
- LCD display with backlight for dark condition
- Uses infrared technology
- Power Supply: DC9V Battery
- Auto power off
- Measuring Range: Body Temperature Mode:32.0?~42.9?
- Accuracy/Body Temperature Mode: Within range 35.0?-42.0?+ 0.2? — Out of range 35.0?-42.0?+0.3?