Everybody needs a little retail therapy from time to time, but staying on budget can be a chore. That’s why this week we’ve compiled an awesome little list of cute clothes and accessories that won’t break the bank.
These picks are all from chic, boho favorites Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Free People. And, yes, they’re all on sale for less than $25. Go ahead, treat yo’self.
1. Anthropologie Cannes Convertible Top – $19.95 (Was $68)
This lovely top is on sale right now for nearly $50 less than it originally was. Plus, you can wear it two different ways so it’s basically like buying two tops instead of one.
2. Silence + Noise Olivia Striped Button-Down Shirt – $24.99 (Was $49)
This relaxed button-down is great for lazy days, but also looks effortlessly chic when you’re trying to look put together.
3. Free People Costal Storm Layered Necklace – $9.95 (Was $48)
This Free People exclusive boho statement necklace will go with all kinds of outfits.
4. Anthropologie Petalpress Apron – $19.99 (Was $32)
Good luck finding a more adorable apron than this. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just feeling fancy, this is one of our favorite kitchen accessories ever.
5. Free People Some Say Shoulder Bodysuit — $19.95 (Was $48)
Whether you pair it with jeans or a stylish maxi-skirt, this off-the-shoulder bodysuit is a fantastic wardrobe staple piece.
6. Urban Outfitters Two-Tone Pinstripe Scarf – $9.99 (Was $29)
Everyone needs a lightweight scarf for those breezy late summer days. This one will easily go with all sorts of denim ensembles.
7. Anthropologie Loretta Banded Hem Top – $19.95 (Was $68)
This dreamy, pastel top is not only gorgeous, it’s also highly rated. It’s soft, feminine, and under twenty bucks. We’d call that a steal.